Ever wanted to have more power for your home theater or you wanted to add a stereo or multi channel power amplifier go for 7.1.4 configuration for your 9.2ch av receiver that is capable of 11.2 processing (Denon X4300W, X4400H, X6200, Yamaha A-3060, A3070, Marantz SR7011, SR7012, SR6011, SR6012) but do not want a wallet busting power amplifier?
Emotiva BasX series power amplifiers are the perfect solutions. At a starting price of RM2,599, the BasX offers all the essential features that make a great audio component. The circuitry in the BasX A-300, A-500 and A-700 features a heavy duty linear power supply, great sounding high-current short signal path Class A/B amplifier modules, a trigger input and output, and industry standard unbalanced audio inputs. It also includes audiophile-quality fault protection that’s completely transparent in normal operation, yet protects the A-300, A-500 as well as A-700 and your other equipment from common fault conditions.
The BasX power amplifiers is built to last, with a heavy duty steel chassis, solid milled aluminum faceplate, and high-quality parts and construction… We expect you to enjoy your BasX power amplifiers for a long time – and we back that up with a full three-year warranty.
- Great sounding Class A/B output stage – ensures smooth detailed sound and incredibly natural imaging – without a trace of harshness or strain.
- Wide band with low noise design – Hear everything your high definition sources have to offer.
- Heavy duty linear power supply – with an oversized torodial power transformer and plenty of current capacity to drive even difficult speakers.
- Top quality parts and construction – promise years of reliable service.
- Double sided FR4 circuit boards with plated-through holes – enable us to use short, optimized signal paths and minimize the need for point-to-point wiring.
- Totally stable – designed for use in the real world, with real speakers.
- Heavy steel 2RU chassis with milled aluminum face plate – provide strength and rugged good looks.
- Heavy duty insulated five-way speaker binding posts – allow you to use a wide range of speaker cables with bare wires, lugs, or banana plugs.
- Remote trigger input and output – allow the BasX A-500 to be turned on by trigger-enabled equipment, and to activate other trigger-enabled equipment.
- Audiophile-grade fault protection – entirely transparent under normal conditions, yet protects the amp and your other equipment from all common fault conditions.
- Universal AC line voltage operation – the BasX A-500 is designed to operate on either 115 VAC or 230 VAC at 50/60 Hz, and automatically detect and configure themselves to operate with your local line voltage.
- Standard IEC power inlet – fits all standard and audiophile IEC power cables.
A-300 : 150watts RMS per channel x 2
A-500 : 80watts RMS per channel x 5
A-700 : 80watts RMS per channel x 7
Price including GST
A-300 : RM2,599
A-500 : RM2,999
A-700 : RM3,799